The treatment is best described as Wholistic Therapy, a systematic healing procedure based on the causes, development and healing process of illness. The whole treatment is composed of 5 parts:
1. First, a general cupping is applied to remove blood stagnation that has accumulated in the soft tissue and to loosen tight muscles and tendons and to stimulate the flow of Qi in the meridians
2. Then Acupuncture will be conducted to move the Qi and balance the meridians and chakras for a deeper healing.
3. After this, you will be left alone to relax and meditate. An infra-red lamp may be used to facilitate the healing process.
4. When cups, needles and lamps are removed, you will be given a brief acupressure/massage to finish off. The whole treatment will take approximately 1 hour.
5. At the end of the treatment, you may be prescribed with herbs to take and given further advice, if needed, on self-healing such as diet, exercise, etc.
The treatment aims to connect the body and mind, to stimulate and maximize your body’s own healing potential, and to strengthen & balance the energy to achieve maximum healing effects.
It is a very relaxing and pleasant healing process, which is not only beneficial for curing disease, but also a great tool for health maintenance.
Please prepare for at least 1~1.5 hours of your time for the whole process. If acupuncture is applied, only pre-sterilized disposable needles are used. The cost of herbs is additional.